Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cooking :)

Well for those of you who don't know that I love to cook I DO LOL so I'm gonna do this new thing where everyday or 2 I'm gonna post one of my fave recipes for all of you to try n i really want you to try them n if u like them let me know n if u dont im always open to new things .....so today we will start with somthing easyn yummy Onion Rings !!




You'll Need:
2 Med Yellow Onions (sliced into rings )
2 C. flour
1 TBSP oil
1 egg
12oz of beer,drpepper,pepsi, or coke (i have used them all n it taste the same)

Turn your fryer to 350 while it's getting hot combine 12 of soda ,egg , and oil wisk all those together then slowly starting adding your flour until it gets to a thickness u like then dip your onion rings in the batter and fry until golden brown which is about 3-5 min then enjoy :)

oh yea a lot of people i have made these for like dipping them in ranch so give that a shot too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myspace Comments