Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Weekend

Well it all started on Friday when my hubby,myself and 2 of our friends got in to a huge fight over something stupied so my huby does not wont them back here which was really hurtful because her n I were really good friends UNTIL Saturday morning when I woke up to her texting me taking about how I need to get my pryorities(sp?) straight n how to run MY life so that was then end of a 1 1/2 year long frinedship ....but its not our fault that they showed there ture colors.
Well then Sunday made it all worth it when my lil man ,who is now a crawler :), came up to me n looked me right in the face and said MOMMA !!! omg his frist word I am so proud of him I just started crying its moments like that I wish i could just freeze time n be there forever....
but other than that everything has been normal even though its weird not seeing ot ex friends ne more i know that it all could have been avoided if they knew how to handle there selfs better

......i guess that saying is true...U CANT FIX STUPIED ...rotflmao!!

1 comment:

  1. That's sad that you had to end a 1 1/2 year friendship! But, I agree with your reaction! I would have done the same thing!

    I am your newest follower! I found you on MBC!

    Please follow me back at: http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    -Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

    ReplyDelete

Myspace Comments